Each year, companies spend millions of dollars to repair damages to underground and aerial facilities caused by third parties. These companies are then forced to expend additional time and financial resources seeking reimbursement for these damages. An external investigation and recovery program allows your employees to dedicate their time to bringing a better product to your customers. A solid Outside Plant Damage program will also reduce the number of future damages incurred by seeking all damage recoveries, becoming involved with state agencies and in the 811 community, and helping to educate contractors along the way.
PRG’s more than 13 years of experience in broadband, telecommunication, field investigation practices, local and national dig laws, insurance, business-to-business collections, and litigation, make us a leader in the Outside Plant Damage (OPD) industry. We have a proven track record of success for resolving damage claims effectively, resulting in lower costs and higher returns on your investment.
Our goal is to return our clients the full amount of their loss while freeing up their resources to focus on their core business. We do this with:
- No cost to our client
- Local, knowledgeable investigators pursuing and managing the claims process on site
- Dedicated and experienced claims recovery specialists with vast insurance industry experience and a working knowledge of the cable and telecom industries
- Process consulting and field personnel education and training
- Participation and presence in meetings with local contractors and 811 organizations to ensure effective relationships and partnerships
- Aggressive pursuance of claims for timely and maximum recovery, employing internal or external legal assistance to ensure liable parties are held responsible when necessary
PRG utilizes a web-based claims entry and tracking system made accessible to our clients so they can review real-time status of pending claims, as well as see photos, videos and other components of the claim’s file and documentation. We believe strongly in our communication and interaction with our clients, and provide monthly reports and analysis catered to your business and local markets, focused on maximizing third-party recovery efforts. While being a national organization, we understand the necessity of grasping the finer points at the local level. We work with each market and system we service to establish specific damage identification and recovery processes that will work best for you.